6 days left
- Full Time
I am recruiting for a Procurement Analyst to work for a fun, forward thinking and fast paced organisation. You will be looking at supplier categorisation, spend analysis and spend reporting. On a regular basis you will be tracking supplier performance, looking at potential cost saving opportunities, and managing the contract management and supplier dashboard systems. The Procurement Analyst will drive improved performance from the supplier base across all areas of spend.
- Ownership and analysis of procurement data and reports
- Work with Procurement colleagues / stakeholders to drive improved supply chain performance and reduce risk
- Capture savings data, and track cost saving achievements
- Maintenance of supplier / contract management database
- Disseminate information to procurement colleagues and wider stakeholders
Experience needed -
- Experience in a highly analytical role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Experience of monitoring cost savings / supplier performance
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you.
Apply for Procurement Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly