P2P Data Support Officer
We currently have multiple interim opportunities for experienced Data Support Analysts/Application Support Analysts who ideally have previous SAP/ARIBA/P2P experience - either as a super user or support officer, and who is keen to be part of a highly regarded global FTSE100 implementation team.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious P2P Data Support Officer who is keen to further enhance their SAP Ariba experience and work with the latest technology in the market.
As an integral part of the Ariba support team, you will be responsible for data cleansing and ensuring all supplier data is accurate, running tests to troubleshoot the system and rectify before the pilot is rolled out to the business. You will identify any technical bugs or issues and liaise with the technical/development team to resolve any bug fixes.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- P2P/data cleansing experience either as a super user or P2P support analyst
- Knowledge of P2P software and Application Support
- A keen eye for detail
- Technical experience of software testing
- Following technical scripts to check for bugs and end user testing
- Liaising with tech teams to fix issues and bugs
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you.