Head of Supply Chain
Cedar is retained by our client to recruit for a Head of Supply Chain for a large and complex, single site manufacturing facility based in North East England.
The role requires an inspiring leader to take ownership for approximately 90 personnel across four key functions; Procurement, Material Control, Warehouse and Planning. It is essential that applicants have a deep understanding of both Procurement and end to end Supply Chain.
Demonstrable experience of efficiency improvement, coupled with the ability to engage with stakeholders at the highest level is required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be working at Head of/Director Level
- Have deep understanding of all functions within Supply Chain
- Be an experienced Procurement Professional, ideally with a technical/Engineering bias
- Have 5 years' experience in a leadership role either in a single or multi-site manufacturing environment
- Be working within Manufacturing, Automotive, Rail, Engineering, Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Consumer, Pharma, Food or Drink Sector
- Be able to be based 5 days per week in North East England
If you believe that you have the required skills and experience and wish to lead a world class, highly respected manufacturing operation, your success will be rewarded with an excellent base salary, Bonus, Car, Generous Contributory pension, Relocation package and PMI.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you.