IT Procurement Manager | Major Aviation Organisation | West Sussex
This globally recognised aviation brand is looking for a new IT Procurement Manager to drive the IT Category Strategy forward. This role will oversee all the IT Procurement spend across Software, Hardware and Telecoms on a global level. This role will report to the Head of IT Procurement and be part of a 5 person Procurement team with plans for growth next year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing and delivering category sourcing plans for the business across IT and Technology
- Accountable for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Working in a truly dynamic and impressive offices near Gatwick with scope to work closely with the CIO, CFO and be on the exec steering panel.
- Being the subject matter expert for IT Procurement and regularly review of business wide strategies as part of the wider Commercial Exec Team.
- Have a broad range of IT Category knowledge, particularly in Software, Hardware and Telecoms
- Good understanding of vendors, suppliers and commercial models for the Telecoms area
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and manage an experienced team of Procurement professionals
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Procurement professional with a strong background in IT Procurement who is looking to work for a globally recognised business within a high performing procurement team then this role could be for you.