Corporate Cards Administrator (Procurement) - £40K
Our client, a leading Technology Organisation, with a track-record of embracing innovation and creativity, seeks to recruit a Corporate Cards Administrator with experience in Purchasing Cards (P-Cards). This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the on-going development of procurement processes and policies in a 'greenfield' organisation, embracing the value proposition of a newly created Procurement function.
The Corporate Card Administrator will administer and manage the Global corporate card programmes (Procurement card and T&E cards) for the business. Providing an effective service to the business in the provision of a good card issuance service and data to enable the procurement teams to make effective decisions in procurement methods and commercial deals.
- Working with the wider business to review, improve and streamline current procurement processes and policies associated with P-Cards, T&E Cards and Expense Systems.
- Use of the card provider's online web tool for cardholder file maintenance (e.g. new applications, credit limit changes or card blocking)
- Offline management of the card application process including documentation filing, approvals and stakeholder correspondence
- Use of the expense management system to support first line user queries when submitting corporate card expenses
- Stakeholder management for both internal stakeholders (i.e. finance, travel and business users) within Inmarsat and external suppliers (including card provider, travel agency and expense management system)
- Contribute to the ongoing deployment strategy, analysis, planning and execution.
- Ensure regular management reports are produced (using either the card provider's online web tool or the expense management system, as required) and circulated to the relevant parties including for vendor negotiations or to support financial reporting.
- Must have experience of managing and/or implementing a Corporate Card (P-Card) project.
- Experience with SAP finance systems/Concur expense management systems is desirable
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Previous vendor management and relationship management skills
- Strong communications skills (written and oral)
- Experience of working within a procurement function is desirable but not essential
Apply for Corporate Cards Administrator (Procurement) - £40K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly