Management Consultant - Procurement - £75,000
Principal Management Consultant - FM - FTSE 100
Location: London Based (Travel Required)
Salary: £65,000-£75,000 + car + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
This London based Global FTSE 100 Professional Services conglomerate that works across a vast range of procurement categories, including media, retail and pharmacology. The role will give you the opportunity to travel across the country and have an impact at each business you go to, while presenting you with the chance to rapidly progress while constantly improving the employers process reflecting on product development, innovation and best practice.
Principal Management Consultant Position Responsibilities:-
- Improve the procurement processes at key clients utilising specialist knowledge and methodology on both long and short term contracts
- Identify and implement creative and innovative strategic solutions that will deliver maximum value for money and cost effectiveness for clients
- Maintain and create effective stakeholder and senior client sponsors in order to deliver client projects, anticipating and reacting to their needs while managing conflicts and issues as they arise
- Share specialist knowledge amongst the team in order to effectively deliver the employer's product to clients, using the same knowledge to become a reputable and trusted advisor to the client base.
- Must be flexible for up to 70% travel
Principal Management Consultant Required Skills and Qualifications:-
- Generalist category experience is essential e.g. HR, FM, Professional Services, Logistics
- Evidence of both people management and project management of large and complex ventures.
- Degree (or equivalent), MCIPS or other relevant business qualification.
- Demonstrable record of SRM and supplier selection, with evidence of savings in complex strategies
This globally recognised employer is providing an opportunity to work amongst a group of high level professionals with travel around the UK with differing challenges on a regular basis. It is a platform to deliver an impact through all aspects of procurement and build a reputation from day one opening doors to progress through the company.
Key Words: Procurement, Manager, Generalist, Consultant, Supplier Relationship Management, Vendor Management, FTSE 100, Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, Procurement Manager, Professional Services, Consulting, Management, Management Consulting, Principal,FM, Facilities, Facilities Management
Apply for Management Consultant - Procurement - £75,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly