Procurement Systems Specialist - £35K
Our client is a fast growing retail organisation, currently demonstrating fantastic growth on an international scale! This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Procurement Systems Specialist to play a key role in the development, optimisation and implementation of procurement systems process, policy and governance in a 'Greenfield' Procurement function.
The jobholder will be responsible for providing technical support and end user training for the procurement and property tools and systems in a 'Greenfield' environment.
The jobholder will be a the subject matter expert for procurement systems - providing support, training and expertise to users and suppliers with responsibility for the Oracle system administration. This includes all procurement specific functionality and master data fields including Suppliers, Contract Agreements, Catalogues and Smart forms:
- Create, maintain & monitor relevant Supplier master data
- Create, maintain & monitor Contract Purchase Agreements (CPA's)
- Create, maintain & monitor Catalogue and blanket purchase agreements (BPA's)
- Create, maintain & monitor Oracle system smart forms
The jobholder will help drive procurement and purchasing efficiencies by building procurement capability and compliance across the breadth of the organisation. Furthermore, the jobholder will support the Procurement Business Analyst to develop and produce KPI's, Spend analysis, Supplier and Contract reporting and Oracle compliance analysis.
- Expert user of Business System such as Oracle or SAP
- The ability to resolve simple problems, issues and breakdowns in the Business Systems
- Demonstrates familiarity with databases, data manipulation tools, budgeting tools, reporting and planning tools
- In-depth knowledge of the implications of new tools and systems and the ability to develop plans to exploit them.
- The ability to update and create amendments in the database and data manipulation tools e.g. MS Access.
- Advanced user of several MS Office packages and uses this knowledge to present complex messages and data in an effective and efficient manner.
- Proficiency in a second European language is advantageous