IT Category Manager- £60,000 plus car - London
IT Category Consultant- £60,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension- Central London
This leading firm who specialise in consulting both private and public sector clients across are looking for an expert within IT Procurement to work on a number of their blue chip accounts. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience across all facets of IT including hardware, software and telecoms.
IT Procurement Category Lead role will involve:
- Simultaneously managing large or complex projects and leads on client management activities and the coordination of project teams
- Lead the identification and delivery of innovative and strategic savings initiatives across areas of project responsibility
- Deliver effective performance management and continuous improvement through the deployment of contract management and SRM principles to deliver the most effective savings within procurement
- Identifying opportunities and develop business cases for up-sell on client engagements and utilise networks to develop new sales opportunities
In order to be successful in this opportunity you must demonstrate the following procurement skills:
- Strong in-depth knowledge of the IT Procurement category across all areas including hardware, software and telecoms ideally
- Strong leadership skills and ability to negotiate and influence key clients
- Enthusiasm and gravitas to be able to communicate and implement strategies with senior stakeholders
- Degree qualified
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to make an impact within an exciting procurement category within a FTSE 50. If you think you could be interested please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEY SKILLS: IT procurement, consultancy, outsourcing, indirects, London, degree, hardware, software, consultant, strategic sourcing, FTSE 100, FTSE 50,