Interim IT Procurement Specialist
1st Executive are currently working with a blue chip client who specialise in private health-care who are looking for an Interim IT Procurement Manager to join their global procurement team.
Role: The successful jobholder will be working with global suppliers across Europe, Asia Pac and Australia. You will be managing relationships and negotiations with key suppliers across software, hardware and cloud services. You will be looking at current contracts that are place and bench marking and re-negotiating with suppliers in order to drive savings across the business.
- Experience in IT Procurement; including software, hardware and cloud services
- Experience negotiating with major software providers eg: IBM, Microsoft, Oracle
- Experience negotiating Microsoft Licensing agreements
- Strong negotiation and savings track record
- Experience managing global stakeholders
- Experience in blue chip/matrix environment
- Strong Communication skills