Global IT Procurement Lead - £100K +
1st Executive are leading an exciting campaign of recruitment for a number of key Global IT Procurement positions for a leading FTSE 100 organisation based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to take a key role as part of the Director of IT Procurement's leadership team, within a true 'Global' Procurement function, undergoing significant transformation under the direction of a newly appointed CPO.
We are seeking candidates at Senior Procurement Manager (VP) level to work within a transformational Global Procurement function, within a Global Financial Services organisation. My client is targeting high-performing candidates with demonstrable global sourcing experience, gained in complex 'blue-chip' environments. Applicants should present significant IT Software sourcing experience, ideally with previous exposure to one of the following categories:
- End User Computing: Includes all end user desktop, print and security hardware and software
- Software: Includes all front office business applications, BI and Middleware technologies, infrastructure software and Enterprise Vendor software contracts.
Candidates should demonstrate an ability to design and implement global category strategies for IT Procurement, as well as running the full end to end RFX process. In turn the jobholder will lead all commercial contract negotiations with key global vendors. The ideal applicant will have an ability to confidently liaise with legal for the negotiation of large agreements to ensure favourable commercial terms. There is a genuine global dimension to this role, as well as substantial autonomy and responsibility. The jobholder will be interacting at senior level both internally and externally and must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Extensive Global IT Procurement experience is essential
- 'Blue-Chip' background with a track record of operating in a complex, global, procurement function
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills essential (evidence of engaging/influencing at CIO level)
- Experience of managing a team of IT procurement managers
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified