Interim Supplier Due Diligence Specialist
1st Executive are currently partnering with a global Pharmaceutical Organisation who are currently looking for 2 people to join their team to focus on due diligence and risk across the business.
Role: The business has a framework in place that addresses compliance focused requirements impacting the business when engaging third parties. You will be responsible for ensuring that the correct risks are flagged when a business owner is wanting to outsource or engage third parties. This will include ensuring they are adhering to various regulations including sanctions, anti bribery laws, anti corruption laws and various other code of conducts.
Due to the types of clinical stakeholders you will be dealing with, pharmaceutical or life sciences experience is a must.
- At least 3 years experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Good understanding of contract management or business proposal developments
- Strong experience in managing risk and due diligence of suppliers
- Strong Risk Management background
- Strong experience working in a matrix environment
- Must be able to hit the ground running