The Warehouse Supervisor will be working full time flexibly, covering E/L shifts with some weekend work.
Opportunity to work for a 3PL business who have various sites throughout the UK. This business are well known for providing excellent career opportunities, so if you are looking for a long term career please read on.
Reporting into the Shift Manager, your responsibilities as Warehouse Supervisor will include:
- Managing a team to ensure client SLA's and KPI's are met
- Manage and mentor team of operatives, providing on the job training and coaching
- Ensure health and safety/housekeeping policies and procedures are adhered to
- Present and communicate shift reports including KPI's, attendance and productivity's to senior management
- Motivate and encourage team to deliver best practise
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong motivator with the ability to influence others
- Role model who wants to inspire
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with people at all levels
- Results driven
Salary up to £25,000 + company benefits