Professional Services / HR Procurement
Professional Services / HR Procurement Specialist - £50,000 - Aggressively Growing SME - London
This relatively new SME are going through a period of aggressive growth taking over the market space. As a result of this they are looking for a Professional Services / HR Procurement Specialist to join their team with the intention of being promoted to the Category Manager position within the first year.
This Professional Services / HR Procurement Specialist role will involve:-
- Carrying out the full cradle to grave procurement cycle, keeping up to date with the market research, running full tenders and following up with suppliers to ensure that they are keeping to the contract terms and conditions
- Engaging with the key stakeholders within the business, ensuring that that are fully on-board with any changes made to procurement strategy
- Holding a large level of autonomy over the Professional Services / HR spend, effectively helping to plan out the category's strategy
The Professional Services / HR Procurement Specialist will need to have:-
- Full end to end procurement experience
- Professional Services / HR procurement experience
- MCIPS or CIPS / Degree (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to have influence over procurement strategy and hold autonomy within role, as well as holding a direct path of progression to more senior roles within the organisation.
For more information regarding this opportunity please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words:- Professional Services, HR, Procurement, Buyer, Indirect, Procurement Specialist, Category Manager, Progression, London, Central London, SME, Growth