S2C Specialist (Emptoris) - £65K
Role: Source to Contract Specialist
Location: Sheffield or Southampton (+ Flexibility for Home Working)
Salary: Up to £65K + Excellent Package
Our client, a market leading FTSE 100, seeks to recruit an Source to Contract Specialist, with significant Emptoris experience, gained in Global Procurement function. You will operate as a functional S2C consultant, and will have responsibility for leading the development, implementation and optimisation of the Emptoris S2C platform in a complex international Procurement organisation.
- You will be tasked with leading the development and optimisation of the Emptoris S2C platform.
- You will undertake a key role within a Group Procurement function which spans multiple operating companies within this complex FTSE organisation.
- As a functional S2C consultant will be recognised for your specialist expertise across all aspects of the Emptoris offering
- By engaging with key stakeholders across the business you will be able to influence the future direction of S2C platform and it's usage across the organisation. This will be achieved by gathering and translating functional and technical requirements (leveraging functional systems knowledge and past experiences) to support solution design
- In turn, you will provide in-depth analysis of solution options by working with solution architects in the IT function
- You will be able to evidence experience of leading business and user adoption, embedding best practices, and maintaining Emptoris technologies
- You will demonstrate experience of driving the implementation and optimisation of Emptoris technologies in a 'blue-chip' Procurement or Supply Chain environment
- You will demonstrate an awareness of best practice, and a culture of continuous improvement in the use of Procurement Process and Systems
- You will demonstrate excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills; gained in a 'blue-chip' or Consulting environment
You will demonstrate a strong academic pedigree with Degree/MBA qualifications