EMEA Procurement Lead, IT and Technology | Global Manufacturing Organisation | Sussex
A globally recognised manufacturing business are going through an exciting Procurement transformation and as a result they are looking to recruit a Procurement Lead to oversee the IT and Technology spend across EMEA. This role will be managing a small team of exceptional Procurement Professionals as you look to drive strategic value in this spend area and will report to the EMEA Procurement Director who is also based in their Sussex head offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing and delivering multi-million-pound category sourcing plans across the IT and Technology spend across EMEA
- Accountable for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing a high performing team of Procurement Managers
- Have come from an IT/ Technology strategic procurement background
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and manage a team of Procurement professionals
- Have the energy and drive to deliver key strategic projects for the business.
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Procurement professional with an IT and Technology background, a good size portfolio of spend across EMEA and perhaps looking for that next step in your career then this could be the role for you!