Strategic Sourcing FM Manager
Facilities Management Procurement Specialist - Iconic UK Retailer - £200Mil Project - London Based - £60,000 - £65,000 + Package
One of the most iconic retailers in the world is looking for a Facilities Management Procurement Specialist to take the lead on all Facilities and Construction projects, starting with a major £200Mil 'Fit Out' Construction Project based in London. Working closely with Senior Managers, this role will facilitate the successful candidate to make fundamental changes across this £Multi-Million business.
Facilities Management Procurement Specialist; Role Overview:
* Working closely with the Head of Procurement to lead major Construction projects, starting with a complete 'Fit Out' project across the London offices, utilising a £200Million spend across Facilities Management and CAPEX to transform the London site
* Developing long-term strategic sourcing plans to achieve significant cost savings whilst ensuring best value is achieved across all Facilities Management and CAPEX spends
* Reviewing the supplier management structure, streamlining the process and managing tender reviews to continually meet the business need
* Negotiating contract terms and managing strong supplier relationships to build up a network of reliable, cost efficient suppliers and subcontractors
Facilities Management Procurement Specialist; Background Required:
* Extensive experience procuring within the Facilities Management Category, including CAPEX, within multiple Construction projects
* A CV demonstrating outstanding cost savings achieved through strategic procurement activities, whilst maintaining high quality standards and delivering best value
* A strong understanding of the contractual process, from leading tender processes to post-award supplier management
* Excellent supplier relationship management skills, able to deliver the relevant products and services to tight deadlines
Working closely with the Head of Procurement and other Senior Managers, the Facilities Management Procurement Specialist role will have autonomous control to manage the category and tangibly influence this leading retailer. Utilising their Construction and Facilities Management experience, the successful candidate will be challenging the norm to produce outstanding project delivery.
For more information, send a copy of your up-to-date CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Procurement Specialist, Facilities Management Procurement, Construction, Facilities Management Procurement Specialist, CAPEX, CAPEX Manager, Category Manager, Procurement Category Manager, Retail, Construction Facilities