Global Procurement & Contracts Manager
Global Procurement & Contracts Manager - Prestigious Brand - £40,000 - 50,000 + Bonus + Benefits - Central London + Flex
Despite being an established FTSE 100 brand, Procurement has historically played a small part in the Firm's success. Over the last four years however, this has changed dramatically. Since the Global Head of Sourcing & SRM joined, Procurement has been enjoying a colossal amount of top-down investment and an ever-increasing foothold amongst the stakeholder community.
As an extension of this the Firm is seeking a commercially savvy and entrepreneurial Contracts & Sourcing specialist to proactively sell the Procurement agenda to executive stakeholders and drive the function further towards best-in-class.
As a Global Procurement & Contracts Manager you will:-
* Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for indirect procurement spends, being the focal point for senior stakeholders and ultimately owning these relationships
* Skilfully manage the cradle-to-grave procurement process for complex £ Multi-Million projects across the following subcategories: FM, Engineering and Construction
* Report directly into the Global Head of Sourcing & SRM, benefiting from a personally tailored development plan to ensure your promotion from Manager to Senior Manager within 18-24 months
* Mentor and coach an ambitious Procurement Specialist with 2 years' experience, demonstrating what best-in-class procurement looks and feels like
Due to the large amount of responsibility involved the Firm requires the following applicant background:-
* Impressive track record within Procurement, Sourcing & Contracts Management, with a CV that demonstrates high-spend management and significant cost savings, risk mitigation, stakeholder partnering and strategic supplier management
* Visible progression within one's Procurement, Sourcing & Contracts Management career to date (e.g. Procurement & Contracts Specialist to Procurement Manager / Contracts Manager within just a few years, ideally within FTSE 100 / Blue Chip organisations
* Degree & MCIPS (or studying towards) preferred though not essential
If you are a high-achieving and ambitious Procurement specialist looking to progress your career and make a huge difference within a developing Sourcing hub, this could be the perfect opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV directly to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Contracts Management, Negotiation, Contract Drafting, Strategic Sourcing, Category management, stakeholder management, Buying, Purchasing, FTSE 100, London, FM Procurement, Operations Procurement, Distribution and Logistics Procurement, Travel Procurement, supplier relationship management SRM, contract management
Apply for Global Procurement & Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly