Senior Procurement Specialist - Construction
Senior Procurement Specialist - International Construction Giant - £40,000-£50,000 - Berkshire
This International Construction business has been given the go ahead for various £Multi-Million projects and are looking for an excellent procurement specialist ideally with experience within either the manufacturing or construction industry.
The primary focus of this role is to drive value to these projects ensuring that the best quality services are acquired at the lowest possible cost for the business.
This Senior Procurement Specialist role will involve:-
- Running the full end to end process, leading market research and effectively applying it to the projects procurement strategy
- Purchasing the projects goods and services in excellent time
- Engaging with the key stakeholders of the business to ensure that the needs are fully met
- Negotiating with suppliers to get the best price for the project goods and services
This Senior Procurement Specialist will need to have:-
- Strong experience working within either manufacturing or construction industry, working on large-scale projects
- Strong strategic category experience (my client are open to your category experience)
- Degree (or equivalent)
- MCIPS or CIPS
With a £24 Million investment into development and training this year, the successful candidate will benefit from the support to reach their full potential within this Construction major and quickly progress to more senior roles.
To find out more please send your CV to JOBSGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Projects, Project Management, Construction, Power, Direct, Category Management, Senior Buyer, Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Relationship Management SRM, Vendor Management, Oil, Gas, Utilities, Raw Materials