Head of Procurement - Generalist - Public - £75k
Head of Procurement - Generalist - Public Sector - London - £75k + package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a procurement professional with a breadth of experience in the public sector to expand their procurement function and delivering innovative strategies. The client seeks a procurement generalist with experience across IT, Professional Services, Facilities, HR, Health and Housing. This is a strategic role ideal for a procurement professional that can work autonomously on complex tenders, with a solid understanding of OJEU procurement and the public sector.
As the successful candidate you will be given autonomy and creative licence to transform and inspire market winning procurement change, and your responsibilities will be as follows:-
- You will create, develop and implement new and fresh procurement strategies across the following categories Housing, ICT, Corporate Services, Facilities and HR
- Work autonomously on a diverse range of complex tenders that will require you to deliver comprehensive contract and supplier relationship management
- You will have responsibility for the entire procurement function, in a role which comes with huge line management responsibilities and capability to work with autonomy
Procurement Background & Key Skills:
- Strong strategic background in the public sector with a proven track record of success developing and delivering procurement strategies
- Experience delivering procurement success in a change and transformation project
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders and finance directors in the company, and act as an influential voice to ensure procurement strategies and targets are consistently achieved.
If yes, for more information and to apply send your CV to Olivia at:-
Keywords:- Procurement, Procurement Manager, Public Sector Interim, Central London, Strategic, Management, Leadership, Advisory Role, Creativity, Fresh, Innovative, Change, Transformation, Optimal Procurement, Greenfield Procurement.