Procurement Manager: Public Sector - OJEU - £55k
Procurement Manager - Public Sector - OJEU Contract Management - Senior Procurement Specialist - Public Sector Generalist - London - £55k + package
This is an incredible opportunity to join an ambitious company in an exciting period of greenfield change, in an exciting Procurement and Contracts Manager role that will enable you to shape the contract management team in line with your vision! You will have full control on the end to end management of multi-million pound contracts, draft the essential SLA's and KPI's and have the opportunity to develop your managerial skills as you will have 1 direct report to assist you on your duties!
- You will have full control on the end to end management of multi million pound contracts and support from the highest level as you will work closely the Head of Procurement
- Utilise you commercial acumen and understanding of contract law to write essential KPI's, SLA's and commercial terms
- Execute successful supplier relationship management that ensures the profitable management of multi-million pound contracts
Why you should apply:
- It's a greenfield change and transformation role which means a massive level of autonomy and freedom in the role to contract manage in line with your vision
- You can develop your man-management skills as you lead one direct report to help you manage large projects
- You will be based in central London and have the opportunity to meet with influential directors, senior stakeholders and suppliers as part of the role
Please note: The ideal candidate will be CIPS or MCIPS qualified
To apply send your CV to Olivia at:
Keywords: Contract Manager, Procurement, Procurement Contracts, Procurement Contracts, London, Greenfield, Change and Transformation, Contract Management, International Procurement, Regional Procurement, Commercial Awareness, Procurement Strategies.