Buyer: Indirect Procurement - Bristol - £45k
Strategic Buyer: Indirect Procurement - FTSE100- Bristol - £40k - £45k + PACKAGE
This international Automotive and Aviation industry major with a staggering annual revenue circa £20 billion is looking for an Indirect Category Manager with the commercial acumen, market intelligence and proven track record of procurement success across Indirect categories to join their successful Blue Chip FTSE100 listed organisation!
Due to the lucrative nature of the industry you will be exposed to you will have the opportunity to work with leading universities top talent, engineers and civil industry specialists as you drive procurement from the initial technical speciation, sourcing, tendering process and awarding of multi-million contracts!
Procurement Background & Skills required:
- Manage a diverse indirect procurement portfolio that includes IT, Corporate Services, Facilities and HR categories in addition to raw materials and commodities
- Lead on international procurement projects worth £500k - £5 million in size
- Utilise your strategic sourcing skills to identify new suppliers and achieve the best value for the function
- Work autonomously on a diverse range of complex tenders that will require you to deliver comprehensive contract and supplier relationship management
Key Skills Required:
- Strategic procurement skills with the ability to manage procurements projects from sourcing to contract management
- Experience manging a diverse portfolio of indirect procurement categories including IT, Corporate Services, Facilities and HR
- Strong supplier negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Good academics with a procurement related qualification or undergraduate degree
For more information and to apply your CV to Olivia at jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Aerospace, Defence, Senior Buyer, Buyer, Capital Delivery, Construction, FTSE100, Procurement Transformation, NEC3, Sub-Contracts, OJEU, Procurement Investment.