We have an exciting opportunity to work with an International Print Management company based in Greater Manchester. This is a permanent role with a maximum salary on offer of £40,000 (depending on experience).
Reporting to the Head of Bid Management you will be responsible for the full life cycle of a mixture of both Private and Public Sector bids. Our client is an experienced and successful bid team managing multiple bids covering all of the services they provide and work with some of the biggest clients in the world.
This role requires creativity and is in a fast-paced environment with bids landing and being worked on daily (working on around 50-60 bids per quarter). Working in a team of 3 you will be responsible for your own bids and will manage the bid throughout the whole bid lifecycle.
- Private and Public-Sector bidding experience (preference being Private)
- Experience in written and creative document production (must have)
- Experience in the Service Sector and not Product Sector is preferred
- Full project management experience / Full bid life cycle experience
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Adobe Photoshop
Apply for Bid Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Private sector jobs in Purchasing, supply (main)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Private sector jobs in Buying
- £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Private sector jobs in Contracts
- £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Private sector jobs in Logistics
- £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Private sector jobs in Operations