Senior Procurement Consultant
FTSE Procurement Consultancy - Public & Private Sector experience - Senior Consultant - London - £50,000 - 60,000 + Car & Package
This leading consultancy seeks an experienced indirect procurement specialist at senior consultant level with both public and private sector experience to continue their growth across both markets in the Greater London region.
Having reached the heights as being named one of the leading UK outsourcing businesses, this company are rapidly expanding across private sector projects after having an already established client base within the public sector. With the winning of a number new big projects this business are looking to progress their senior consultants into senior management positions.
This procurement senior consultant role will include:-
- Delivering in procurement processes, projects and transformation projects
- Creating positive and effective working relationships with stakeholders and senior client sponsors to deliver on business and client objectives
- Utilising creativity and innovative techniques to deliver maximum value cost improvements and benefits to clients
- Leading and identifying strategic initiatives across project responsibilities.
Key skills and experience required:-
- A breadth of procurement knowledge and expertise across category management and strategy development within both public and private sector environments
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills with the ability to challenge clients and deliver on negotiations
- The ability to bring innovative and fresh thinking to procurement with the commitment to deliver excellence
- Degree level education from leading university. Cips membership is desirable however not essential
This is a unique opportunity to rapidly progress within a transforming and cutting edge consultancy.
If interested in applying or finding out more, please contact me directly on jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect generalist, consultancy, strategic procurement, category management, stakeholder management, London, degree, cips, private sector, public sector