Procurement Specialist - London or Bristol
Sourcing Specialist - Indirects - London or Bristol
£30,000-£45,000 + package
London or Bristol
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
A world renowned management professional services firm is looking to urgently recruit a strong strategic sourcing specialist to work in their internal indirects team across a number of categories. The ideal candidate will have experience across a number of indirect categories and will look to improve their overall procurement skillset in a proactive, professional environment. The successful candidate will be based in London or Bristol - with no travel between either locations.
The procurement role will involve:
* The strategic sourcing of facilities management, HR, IT and Professional Services among the indirect procurement team
* Working in teams to create and implement sourcing strategies
* Liaising closely with senior stakeholders and senior category managers
* Supporting the category managers with the sourcing strategies for facilities management and other indirect categories
The following procurement skills are required:
* Strong strategic sourcing experience across one or a number of indirects categories including facilities management, HR, professional services and IT
* The ability to work alongside senior stakeholders and implement sourcing strategies in procurement teams
* Past experience working in a financial services/professional services environment would be advantageous
* CIPS and degree qualified
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing procurement function in a truly global business. This role is ideal for a junior procurement professional looking to take that next step into a professional, dynamic and rewarding working setting.
If you are interested please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY SKILLS: Strategic sourcing, professional services, consultancy, FM, HR, IT, indirects, London, degree, CIPS.