Demand Analyst Planner
Using a Demand Planning system (Slimstock) to manage forecasts and suggested purchase requirements.
Processing of Purchase orders through a SAGE 2000 system.
Garden company based in Oxford
To ensure sufficient stock is available to meet forecasted demand by ensuring:
- Accurate rolling forecasts are maintained at line and customer level
- Demand patterns are monitored and reported
- Work with Sales Managers to ensure information provided is timely and accurate
- Document customer promotional requirements
- Monitor sales against forecasts and the reservation of stock for key accounts
- Close co-operation with the Supply Chain team
- Close co-operation with Operations & Sales team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Far East sourcing or supply chain planning in a commercial role within a wholesaler or retail environment.
They must be experienced at using a demand planning system, either an off the shelf package or an in house excel based system.
They must have strong excel skills and be open to learning new systems and procedures.
Importantly they will be used to working in a team environment and posses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary paying between £25,000 and £30,000 per year.