Head of Supply Chain - Hospitals
Do you have extensive Supply Chain Management experience within a hospital/healthcare environment? Do you have a results- and process-focused mindset, and the ability to influence stakeholders to drive performance? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, change-heavy environment? If so, please read on!
Our clients run several hospitals in and around London. They provide world class healthcare, and naturally need a strong Supply Chain function to ensure the smooth running of all their hospitals. Due to changes in the Supply Chain strategy, they are now looking for a Head of Supply Chain to lead the hospital-based teams, as well as driving broader strategic initiatives.
The Head of Supply Chain will be based in London and will lead and manage the Supply Chain across each different hospital, covering order to cash, materials/inventory management, inbound supply and forecasting. You will lead the hospital teams to drive performance and reduce cost, while maintaining exceptional availability for the clinical teams. You will coach and develop performance, and instil a high performance culture.
You will also create and lead wider strategic projects across the hospitals, to share best practice, drive continuous improvement and share the benefits of being part of a wider organisation.
This role would suit someone who:
- Has strong Supply Chain experience, within a hospital or healthcare environment
- Understands order management, materials/inventory management, supply and forecasting
- Is a successful leader, with a demonstrable track record of coaching and driving team performance
- Is an accomplished change manager, able to implement projects and changes, and engage teams to ensure buy in and support
- Has an analytical, results-driven mindset
The Head of Supply Chain will earn £60k-£65k (dependent on experience) plus an attractive benefits scheme, and be based in London.