Operational Data Analyst
Operational Data Analyst position (5 Months+ contract)
Your new company
A major blue chip company in Co. Antrim
Your new role
You will work closely with the Operations team to deliver analysis on operational activity and department efficiencies through the effective extraction and reporting of data.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Produce high quality KPI reports for department
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and recommendations based on data analysis
- Interrogation of data and problem investigation
- Extraction and processing of data for design and implementation of full reporting solutions.
- Ensuring high quality, accurate data is collected and its integrity is maintained at all times
- Completion of WMS admin and system analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to manipulate data and present it in varied, clear and concise formats
- Proficient in extracting data from varied sources
- Excellent presentation skills using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of database design
- Ability to query databases and filter out desired information with efficient methods of data storage and management
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in working with Warehouse Management Systems
Behavioural & Competency Criteria:
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Very strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Self motivated, independent, dynamic and results driven
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and reports simply and at all levels of the business
- Ability to interpret this data in order to display succinct information for reporting purposes
- Ability to meet project deadlines
What you'll get in return
My client has offered a very competitive salary along with other relevant benefits and the opportunity to gain priceless exposure working for a market leading blue chip company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.