Italian-speaking Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Do you have Order Management and Demand/Supply Planning experience? Do you speak fluent Italian? Do you want to work for a fast-growing Food business with great career potential? If so, please read on!
Our client is a fast-growing Food business, based in West London. They are going from strength to strength and now need to bring a Supply Chain Co-ordinator into the team to support this growth!
Based in the London office, the Supply Chain Co-ordinator will:
* Manage and maintain orders, forecasts and supply
* Build strong collaborative relationships with suppliers across Europe
* Ensure all orders are placed on time and documented thoroughly
* Negotiate and agree prices with suppliers
* Co-ordinate delivery schedules
To be successful in this, you will need:
* Experience as a Purchasing Assistant/Junior Buyer/Supply Chain Co-ordinator/Junior Planner
* Knowledge of order management, supply planning, forecasting and purchasing
* Fluent Italian
* Strong Excel
* Great communication skills
A background with, or knowledge of the Food sector is highly desirable.
The Supply Chain Co-ordinator will be based in the London office, and earn £25k-£30k plus bonus.