Interim Procurement Consultant
Working within a large IT function you will be responsible for procuring new IT software which is heavily around unified communications.
Our client is one of the largest public sector bodies in the North-West and are incredibly innovative within their IT function.
- Responsible for senior supplier relationship management, including continuously driving improved performance and resolving complex issues and disputes, requiring a high level of influencing, persuasion and negotiation skills, often in relation to critical £multi million contracts.
Works closely with other Senior Procurement and Commercial colleagues and wider teams to ensure a 'joined up' procurement service across all programmes / work streams.
- Managing the implementation of unified communications software
Frequent highly technical discussions with ICT, informatics, clinical and legal professionals advising and deciding on highly complex questions of scope, delivery and operating models and commercial and strategic terms.
- Work as part of a developed team to ensure smooth transition of software
- Supplier management
- MCIPS or equivalent
- Awareness of public sector procurement rules
- Good technical awareness of IT products and services
- Proven track record as a procurement professional, including IT procurement roles.
- Deeply knowledgeable about procurement policy
- Good sourcing experience
£250 - £350p/day