A fantastic opportunity to join a leading stockist/distributor during a very exciting period of growth.
You must be an experienced Warehouse Supervisor ideally from a b2b environment.
Rapidly expanding business based in the Leeds area requires a Warehouse Supervisor to join them during an exciting period of growth.
- Plan and co-ordinate, the timely picking and dispatch of within designated teams to achieve team objectives and balanced scorecard Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as determined by
- Managing the functions within the operation in order to deliver the defined customer service levels within agreed costs to demanding customers.
- Manage adherence to agreed methods of working and using them to plan and lead the Teams working practices.
- Take action over non-compliance. Taking a balanced approach & recommending beneficial action where this is outside agreed procedure.
- Undertake resource / manpower planning on a daily / weekly basis to ensure that appropriate levels of suitably skilled staff are available to meet all operational requirements and cost effectiveness.
- Manage the training and development of all staff in order to provide appropriate skill cover for current and future business. Whilst having the ability to develop capabilities from within.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 + excellent benefits including up to 10% bonus.