Senior Procurement Consultant
Senior Consultant - Procurement Transformation - Leading Niche Consultancy - London - £60,000 - 75,000 + package
This leading procurement consultancy that has a real focus on technology is looking for an experienced procurement manager with a background in industry or engineering to join their best in class delivery focused team.
This procurement consultancy are experiencing considerable year on year growth and are looking to build their client delivery consultancy team to work across their FTSE client base. With a focus on transformation, this senior consultant role will involve leading project based teams across a number of significant projects. This business are looking to fast-track their senior consultants into management consultant roles with a shift towards sales targets.
Procurement Managing Consultant role overview:-
- Lead successful teams in project and programme development and deliver on significant projects, working with directors and partners.
- Play a key role in business development and lead the business in terms of sales and new client generation
- Build category strategy for both the business and client bases and ensuring that client objectives are executed.
- Be able to identify potential issues and undertake opportunity assessment for improvement.
Procurement background and skills required:-
- Strong consultancy experience including management experience within a competitive procurement environment
- A strategic thinker with the ability to maintain numerous client relationships and the ability to juggle a number of major projects.
- Strong academic background from a top tier university
- A proven negotiator and influencer at all levels with an engaging and confident professional demeanour
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to build a career within consultancy and develop experience as a wide range of FTSE clients.
If interested in finding out more please contact me directly on email@example.com
Keywords: Procurement, supply chain, consulting, aerospace, defence, industrials, manufacturing, supplier management, strategic sourcing, IT, Technology, Stakeholder management, strategy, director, senior consultant, degree, masters, MCIPS