Procurement Specialist - HR, Travel & FM
Procurement Specialist - HR, Travel & FM -Global Media Organisation - £50,000 + Competitive Package - London - Flexible Working
This globally renowned Media Organisation has experienced continuous success; as a result of this they are looking for a talented indirect procurement specialist to join their expanding team.
This company has to offer excellent training schemes, including regular training days and hot desking with some of the leaders of the procurement industry.
The Procurement Specialist will need to:-
- Complete the full end to end procurement process from the initial market research stage, through the tender process through to the supplier relationship management stage
- Take responsibility for indirect spend, including HR, Travel and FM spends
- Engage with a range of stakeholders both locally and globally to ensure they are full onboard with procurement strategy
Procurement Background and Requirements:
- A strong background in strategic sourcing and engaging across the full end-to-end Procurement process, including RFI/RFQ, tendering, contracts and post-contract award management
- A CV showing outstanding savings achieved on large, complex spends across a variety of Indirect Categories
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills; negotiating and influencing at all seniority levels across both internal and external stakeholders
As this global giant continues to expand their Procurement Function, the Procurement Specialist will see their responsibilities increase as they are developed into a Category Manager.
This organisation allow for flexible working.
For more information, email an up-to-date CV to Emily at JOBEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Senior Buyer, Procurement Manager, Buyer, Purchasing, CIPS, Indirect, Senior Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement Buyer, IT Procurement, Facilities Management Procurement, Real Estate Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Greenfield, London