Senior Procurement Manager - Marketing
Senior Procurement Manager, Marketing & Communications - Iconic FTSE 30 Brand - London + Home Working - £58,000 - 68,000 + Car + Benefits
Off the back of a centralisation journey, this renowned Blue Chip enterprise is seeking a high-achieving Marketing Procurement expert to join the growing Procurement team and take ownership of greenfield indirect spend areas in addition to leading strategic Marketing procurement projects.
As Senior Procurement Manager, Marketing & Communications you will:-
- Overcome the challenges of a non-mandated Procurement setup by building strong relationships with C-suite stakeholders, such as CPO & Procurement VPs, Marketing, HR & Finance Directors
- Engage key figureheads in the business to ensure Procurement is involved from the beginning and can play a key role in the Firm's aggressive growth plans
- Demonstrate what best-in-class procurement looks like to more junior team members
- Develop and implement the category plan (Vision, Strategy and Implementation Road Map) for the Marketing & Communications categories including: Digital, Creative, Media, Sponsorship, PR, Meetings, Events
- Collaborate with Procurement Leaders across the globe to improve processes and spend management, increase customer satisfaction and reduce costs
- Create a legacy for yourself before being promoted within the team, either within the Non-IT categories or into another business function
- Impressive track record within your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career to date, with a CV that details significant cost savings, risk mitigation, stakeholder influencing etc
- Category expertise within Marketing procurement spends
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This is a standout opportunity to break into a revered FTSE 30 firm at a senior level and be a pivotal player in the Procurement community.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Marketing Procurement, Travel Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure