In the role of Contract Manager you will be responsible for managing the relationship with the customer and ensuring the smooth running of the depot.
Our client are a nation-wide 3PL with a fleet of 1000+ vehicles. Whilst a significant proportion of their sites are in the south they are currently seeing double digit growth YOY and will be opening more sites in the future.
In the role of Contract Manager you will be:
- To ensure all services are preformed as per the customer's specification
- To operate within a pre-defined budget and to be continuously aware of all financial matters relating to contracts
- To work with the Operational Support department to ensure they have all relevant customer service information and that it is adhered to.
- To ensure that at all times adequate resources are available to back up the operation in the event of staff absence
- To constantly measure staff performance and act immediately if any staff issues impact on service provision
- Work with stakeholders to define business and service requirements
- Ensure the efficient utilisation of resources - including personnel and equipment - across the contract.
In the role of Contract Manager you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
Experience of operating a logistics contract
- A very clear, direct and open management style which ensures procedures are followed exactly
A CPC would be advantageous but not essential.
2 roles on different shifts:
4am - 2pm