Following back to back double digit growth (41%), we are looking to expand the size of our Central London team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the world's leading recruitment business, working in an established team with a inclusive culture & driven individuals. No recruitment experience is required & Michael Page will provide opportunities to develop key skills that will allow you to be a success.
Michael Page International is the leading professional recruitment consultancy and operates through 150 offices in 38 countries worldwide and 4,000 employees worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 40 years.
With a fantastic central London location, the Procurement & Supply Team are 20 strong across the South East of the UK, with 5 specialists who focus on Supply Chain and Direct Procurement, recruiting both permanent and interim roles across all industries. We are looking to grow this year due to our success throughout 2016 and are looking for the people with the right attitude and mind set, to join an already successful team.
Last year, we won UK Procurement & Supply Chain 'Team of The Year' 2016 - not only due to our success with our clients and gaining year-on-year growth. But also due to our team dynamic, in which we enjoyed monthly 'food club' events, a European Trip to Budapest, Dinner at the Shard and GoKarting.
As a Michael Page recruiter, you will have the best in class tools, training and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by ongoing learning and development from internal and external providers to help you build on your skills and grow your career.
You will work in a team environment, with both individual and team targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required. Responsibilities include:
- Creating new client business, whilst developing Michael Page's existing relationships to enable warm conversations around potential recruitment opportunities. Ownership of existing key client relationships and major accounts.Managing multiple job campaigns for a number of key client.Devising and executing clear candidate generation and management strategies.Meeting with candidates and clients to better understand requirements and gain market knowledge.
Michael Page are an output focused business and by no means an easy job. However, with the right tool Michael Page provide, along with a drive to succeed, this career can be exceptionally rewarding.
The Successful Applicant, you will need to possess the following skills:
Competitive basic salary and clear 'on-target earnings' plus....
- Monthly Breakfast Club Trips for strong performances
- Bi-yearly High flyer events for Top performers
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Work iPhone
- MyBenefits - flexible benefits scheme & Discounts
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Charitable Giving Scheme
Along with these tangible benefits, there is unlimited career progression potential with clear targets on how to achieve this.
For any further questions, please call me on 0207 269 2445 or email me