Supply Chain Master Data Manager
Do you have extensive experience in the field of Supply Chain Master Data? Do you want to lead and develop Master Data processes? If so, this could be a great role for you!
Our client is a leading healthcare organisation, who are currently created a Supply Chain Shared Service Centre in London. As part of this, they need a strong Supply Chain Master Data Manager to develop and drive that function.
The Supply Chain Master Data Manager will:
- Own the accuracy and processes for all Supply Chain Master Data
- Work closely with the Technical teams around system design and functionality
- Collaborate with the end users (Supply Chain teams) to ensure effective processes and compliance around them
- Seek to develop simpler, more efficient processes
- Manage a small Master Data team
The successful candidate will have:
- An in-depth understanding of Supply Chain Master Data
- A solid working knowledge of Supply Chain Operations, and the requirements/impact that has on Master Data
- Ability to communicate effectively with Technical teams (from a systems perspective) and Supply Chain stakeholders (from an end-user perspective)
- Line management experience
Healthcare sector experience is desirable, but not essential - they key thing is having a strong Master Data and Supply Chain background within a product-led environment.
The Supply Chain Master Data Manager will be based in Central London, and earn £60k-£65k plus attractive benefits.