Senior Engagement Manager: Procurement - £100k +
Senior Engagement Manager: Procurement - Consultancy - London - £90k + package
A leader in the management consultancy/BPO space seeks a Senior Engagement Manager with a proven track record of success in the industry managing multiple accounts and delivery teams.
This is a multi-faceted role which requires a high degree of commercial acumen and passion for pre-sales and business development. In line with your strategic vision, you will be tasked with upscaling contracts, increasing revenue pipeline and targeting industries and clients to penetrate.
Responsibilities of a Senior Engagement Manager:
- Oversee the client delivery of blue chip valued accounts within your remit, and ensure all procurement targets are met with the view to not only retain the client but upsell contracts
- Utilise you drive, charisma and strategic commercial awareness to succeed in pore-sales arrangements, win new business and increase income revenue for the organisation
- Create innovative strategies based on your consultative review of the client and analysis of client data to achieve cost reduction and positive disruptive charge for the client
- Be client facing with the softer skills to deliver effective change and transformative working collaboratively with senior stakeholders
Background & Skills of a Senior Engagement Manager:
- Proven track record of success within a management consultancy or professional services firm
- Tangible examples of success winning new business, and a black book you can draw from, in addition to a natural ability to develop and nurturing a team
- Outstanding academics from a leading university having achieved a 2:1 or above at undergraduate level and ideally postgraduate qualification e.g MSc or CIPS
- Entrepreneurial spirit, driven, innovative and inquisitive mind with ambitions towards long term career progression in a household name within the professional services space
To apply and for more information please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
As a FTSE100 organisation, with a unique structure which allows for rapid progression due to a culture based on meritocracy. As such presents unparalleled opportunities to further your career.
Keywords: Procurement, Supply Chain, FTSE100, Consultancy Strategic, Innovation, Analytics, Disruptive Innovation, Strong academics, Procurement Professional, Financial Services, Mechanical Engineering, Procurement Background, Business Outsourcing Provider