NHS Procurement Consultant, London - £70k
Senior NHS Procurement Consultant - Global Advisory Major - London - £70k + Excellent Benefits
As market-leaders in procurement consulting, this leading professional services major seeks an NHS Procurement expert to capitalise on their presence in the healthcare and commissioning industry. Engaging at executive level with existing and developing clients, the successful individual will join the business as a subject matter expert in NHS Procurement whilst capitalising on development opportunities in a position that is naturally geared towards management in 12-18 months.
NHS Consultant Responsibilities:
- Carry out strategic sourcing, developing and delivering strategies for which companies may capitalise on potential opportunities for increased efficiency, profits and growth.
- Understand needs of stakeholders and customers whilst acting in line with internal policies and procedure
- Managing supplier relationships as well as contracts currently in place and negotiating contracts in place in the future.
- Control the strategy of clinical spends across various NHS trusts
Key Skills and Experience:
- Confident communicator with the ability to influence senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Extensive experience managing clinical NHS categories with a strong grasp of OJEU regulations
- History of developing strategies to implement new process and services.
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent and/or procurement-related qualification.
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsZI@Bramwithconsulting.co.uk