Procurement Manager - FM - Soft and Hard
Procurement Manager - FM - Soft and Hard - Global Transport Company - Wakefield - £70,000 + Car + Package
This Global Transport Organisation have experienced years of huge success and as a result are looking for an excellent FM Procurement Manager to join their team. This position would have a huge level of autonomy, owning all of the Soft FM spends including Cleaning, Waste, Maintenance and more, as well as areas of Hard FM.
The Procurement Manager will need to:-
- Complete the full end to end procurement strategy for the Soft and Hard FM categories
- Manage a large £Multi-Million spend
- Engage with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to consult and adjust procurement strategy
The Procurement Manager will need to have:-
- Soft FM or Hard FM Procurement experience, managing the full end to end procurement process
- Degree (Or equivalent) / MCIPS is preferred
- Good track record of spend and savings shown on CV
This role offers a direct line of progression into more senior roles in the business within the next 12-18 months.
Please send across your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsutling.co.uk for more information regarding this role.
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement, greenfield procurement, indirect procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, FM Procurement, MCIPS, business partnering, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, purchasing, people management, leadership, commercial management, project management, eProcurement, contract management, negotiation, Facilities Management