Global Senior Buyer, Procurement Transformation
Global Senior Buyer, Procurement Transformation - Accelerated Promotion Plan to Senior Management - £20bn+ FTSE 30 - West London + Flex Working - £40,000 - 50,000 + Bonus
As part of a major initiative to reinvigorate Best-in-Class Sourcing, this aggressively growing Blue Chip brand is looking to hire a results-driven Procurement expert for their global team. As Global Senior Buyer you will partner with senior stakeholders to position Procurement in the driving seat for £100m+ spend categories, and benefit from an executive support network to grow you into the Procurement Leadership Team within 12 - 18 months.
Global Senior Buyer, Procurement Transformation role involvements:-
- Designing and implementing multi-year category and sourcing strategies for complex £Multi-Million spends, collaborating with Regional Category Heads across both mature and emerging markets to align Procurement strategies
- Forging new stakeholder relationships with the Production Leadership Team up to and including VPs in order to win crucial backing for strategic procurement initiatives
- Owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process for complex cross-border deals (including requirements gathering & definition, ITT / RFQ / RFP, contractual and supplier negotiation and award), through to post-contract phases of supplier relationship management
- Delivering substantial benefits to the Firm including but beyond savings, including risk mitigation and strategic vendor relationships
- Quick progression within your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career to date, stepping from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager within just a few years
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred though not essential)
If you're an ambitious procurement and strategic sourcing specialist at the early stages of your Procurement career, this is a brilliant opportunity. The Firm has an outstanding reputation for developing ambitious talent, so their top-light team presents excellent organic growth prospects.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Capex Procurement, Capital Expenditure, Global procurement