Interim Equipment Development Co-ordinator £275pd
Our client a fast moving organisation within the food and services sector, are seeking an Interim to join them for at least 6-9 months
1st Executive have been engaged by our client to seek an individual to join their team and co-ordinate between the Equipment and Purchasing teams to ensure the smooth running of a large scale project they are conducting.
The role remit will include:
- Instructing suppliers of equipment through the end to end process of testing - this will including qualifying the project and arranging testing.
- Develop technical files and deal with risk assessments
- Commercial liaison between different business functions
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Retail, QSR or FMCG experience
- Fit out experience
- Stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is passionate about the food and retail industry to help support this business through a large scale project on a global basis.
Day rate: Up to £275 per day
Start date: ASAP! Please do not apply if you are not available within a couple of weeks