A nationally renowned stockist distributor is looking for a Warehouse Manager at their Bristol facility.
Our client is a nationally renowned stockist distributor who a boast a prestigious client portfolio. They are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their professional outfit in Bristol.
- Assist the Operations Manager in the control of the operating costs.
- Ensure continuous improvement through agreed KPI's with the Operations Manager whilst still achieving service levels
- Brief operatives on any key issues that may affect performance or restrict delivery to customers, ensuring that there are systems in place to monitor and correct the issues.
- To ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
- To ensure all confirmation, invoicing and driver delivery documentation is completed.
- To present at the end of the production shift a warehouse suitably clean and prepared to enable the next shift to proceed with its function without delay.
- To identify development and training needs of staff and provide the resource and support available.
- To ensure the Health & Safety at Work Policy Rules and procedures are fully adhered to at all times.
- Previous FMCG industry experience is essential;
- Previous experience in warehouse shift supervision in specific the disciplined control of Operatives;
- A motivating supervising style to achieve objectives and meet targets;
- A reviewer of practices and procedures with the goal of improving these processes;
- Disciplined approach to all paperwork and documentation;
- Computer literate;
- Commercial knowledge of warehousing and distribution, and;
- Previous knowledge and experience within an FMCG environment.
- £25,000 - £28,000 dependant on experience
- 05:00 - 15:00 - (must be flexible to work 07:00 - 17:00 also)
- Monday - Friday
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme, Share Scheme, Company Discounts