A Bid Manager interim opportunity to assist the Bid team of a prestigious organisation located in Oxford.
Your new company
A highly prestigious organisation located in Oxford
Your new role
Utilising formal project management disciplines the Bid Manager will be responsible for the smooth management of the entire bid process. They will ensure all timelines are met and that the bid submitted is complete and accurate, whilst also best reflecting the Custom Executive Education's (CEE) services and abilities. The Bid Manager is responsible for the quality of all aspects of the bid, including written documentation and presentations. They ensure all bid documentation is clear, concise and - crucially - compelling. They source and co-ordinate design input to ensure the visual standard of all documentation and presentation material is first class and eye-catching.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record of success in a business development role at a senior level, with demonstrated ability to identify, establish and maintain relationships with senior executives
- Team player, keen to work with internal/external team members to develop outstanding tailor made solutions for clients
- Commercially astute: experienced at managing budgets and familiar with general commercial contract terms and conditions
- Established builder and leader of networks
- Experience of working in management within education or higher education environment or similar is desirable
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with experience of writing and presenting proposals
- Sensitive and persuasive negotiator
- Demonstrable ability to work successfully with professional advisors (e.g. Lawyers) and client professionals such as buyers and HR managers
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a busy but very successful Bid team for a 2/3 month period.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.