Category Manager (services)
Capex & Services Category Buyer temp projects role circa. £33,000 Immediate start required.
Your new company
To have procurement responsibility for the supply and performance of Operational suppliers. Ensuring that supplier's performance meets the needs and expectations of the business through market intelligence, rationalisation, cost excellence and our supplier development programmes.
Your new role
- Management of MRO Goods categories as required.
- Support the Global Category Manager to set global strategy for Operations suppliers, with particular focus on MRO Negotiate prices and delivery cost savings/cost avoidance for own regional categories.
- Ensure products and services are sourced in line with our sustainability and environmental policy.
- Facilitate the role out of our global MRO supplier development programme as an expert in SRM.
- Identifying and minimising business risk with the supply chain.
- Support the development of tenders, negotiation and drafting of contracts,
- Develop opportunities for supply chain integration and cost savings.
- Problem resolution.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with Senior Site Stakeholder to develop CAPEX and MRO plan.
- Develop market knowledge to increase business opportunity through innovation, cost excellence and supplier development Support the development of CAPEX benefit case, tenders, negotiations and drafting of contracts Track appropriate spend date for CAPEX and MRO spend Identify and minimise CAPEX and MRO risk exposure through operation of a risk register,
- Carryout procurement project close out reviews for CAPEX capturing any learning points.
What you'll get in return
Immediate Start, great salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.