Cost Engineer/Pricing: Tier 1 Automotive - £70k
Cost Engineer/Strategic Pricing -Automotive- Central London - Innovative Product Launch - £55k - 70k + package
My client, a Tier 1 leader in the automotive industry seeks a Cost Engineer/Strategic Pricing Analyst to join their rapidly growing successful team.
It's a unique opportunity to take complete ownership and lead the cost engineering suite of this internationally revered Automotive brand. You will be the pioneer and driving force in all tasks related to data collection, analysis, and cost model validation.
Key Responsibilities of a Cost Engineer/Strategic Pricing Analyst:
- Actively lead the cost engineering practice for this leading Automotive brand, to ensure that cost estimates and product tear down are in line to reduce and identify the cost gap
- As a result of QAF analysis and in depth supplier negotiation deliver strategic cost savings in collaboration with the procurement and supply chain team
- Consistently analysing the market to provide effective data for the pricing of consumer products
- Managing external relationships with Suppliers and Clients to ensure the consistent development of new products
Strategic Pricing Analyst Requirements:
- Strong Analytical background with a proven track record of managing large sets of data and creating reports for the development of a commercial function
- Strong numerate skills, including experience working with Excel and data analytics tools
- Good academics with strong numerical skills
- Energetic, proactive personality and keen to develop a career with a global business
- Keen to learn, take on responsibility and progress quickly
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to: jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Analyst, Cost Engineer, Pricing Analyst, FMCG, Consumer Goods, London, Product Launch, Management Consultancy, Engineering & Aerospace, Automotive, Automotive Major.