Warehouse Operations Manager
Responsible for the day to day performance of a growing Warehouse Operation. Inbound, Outbound, Pick, Pack Functions. 3rd Party Courier Management.
Modern Global E-commerce Distributor of Leading Brands, FMCG, who is experiencing considerable growth with in the industry.
- Manage effectively the day to day operation of the warehouse and team
through the operational team leaders.
- Support the development of the Operational Team Leaders via ongoing
coaching and mentoring.
- Manage, motivate, train and continually develop the warehouse team..
- Manage the drivers and their workload and ensure full coverage where
- Manage the returns to the Warehouse and ensure items are dealt with
promptly and returned to stock/supplier.
- Maintain regular communication with E-shop customer care and retail
customer service to update them on any outstanding customer care issues.
- Liaison with stores/stock controllers to ensure that stock movements and
stock keeping standards are maintained in line with company guidelines
- Responsible for investigating stock discrepancies, including negatives,
not found and sold out, and reporting the information to relevant managers.
- Carry out regular stock take's and report on results.
- Ensure the highest operational standards are deployed at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining and re-ordering of general consumables as
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current Health and Safety
regulations and that the warehouse team is trained appropriately.
- Regularly appraise team members and carry out Matches annual
performance review at the communicated time.
The successful candidate will have previous experience running a fast paced Warehouse. The candidate will considerable experience with health and safety in a Warehouse environment.
The successful candidate will drive the performance of the warehouse along, growing and developing along side this already successful business.
Workforce engagement is key understanding, maintaining and developing the current culture will be a vital part of the successful candidates role.
The opportunity to be number 2 on site in a Highly Successful E-commerce Business with a modern engaging culture. With a competitive salary and benefits.