Senior Procurement Manager - Soft/Hard FM
Senior Procurement Manager - Soft/Hard FM - £50,000 - £70,000 + Package - Global Tech Organisation - Leeds
This world leading Technology brand is enjoying rapid expansion and is pouring investment into turning a historically staid Purchasing function into a best-in-class Procurement Hub. As a result, the Firm has created a new position for a Senior FM Procurement Manager to join their journey.
As the firm's Senior FM Procurement Manager you will play a business partnering role with departmental heads, providing commercial expertise across greenfield categories spanning Hard & Soft Facilities Management, Distribution and Operations.
The Senior Procurement Manager will:-
- Develop and run the Soft and Hard FM Category strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest market research in the technology space to keep procurement strategy up to date
- Consult all the key stakeholders in the business on critical procurement strategy, ensuring they are full on board with any changes made
- Follow up with the suppliers post - contracts to confirm they are keeping to the set terms and conditions
The Senior Procurement Manager will need to have:-
- Full end to end procurement experience, from market research stage through to the SRM stage
- An excellent background of FM procurement (Soft or Hard)
- Degree (or equivalent)
- MCIPS/CIPS is preferred
This senior position offers phenomenal opportunities to progress within the business to more senior roles and also cross-category.
For more information on this position/to apply, please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words:- Procurement, Buyer, Category Manager, Senior Category Manager, FM, Facilities Management, Soft Services, Hard Services, Indirect, Direct, Technology, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester