Supply Chain Analyst
This Retail Brand is renowned for quality and service. As an employer they pride themselves on providing a platform for development and fast track progression as well as identifying the best talent in the market. As their supply chain function is relatively Greenfield this role will see the successful applicant help build and define an efficient and commercially viable supply chain unit.
Working across a number of business categories, you will be responsible for working with the Merchandising team to improve planning accuracy for 1000s of SKUs. Liaising with Finance, Planning and Logistics, you will spearhead 12 month planning initiatives through route cause analysis, process change and accuracy improvement. As a relatively new function you will be tasked with improving stakeholder buy in and help sell the business unit to multiple areas. Analysing the forecast projects, you will lead planning projects for warehousing, stock holdings and logistics.
The skills and experience required
- Prior supply chain experience within a retail or manufacturing company
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with SQL/Excel/Pivot Table experience
- A proactive and curious mind-set with the ability to identify route cause problems and help improve efficiency
- A track record of improving forecasting/planning accuracy
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence different stakeholder areas
- Ideally degree educated
Why should you apply?
- An amazing brand for your CV and a great company to work for
- Excellent E2E supply chain experience with the opportunity to develop a supply chain unit
- The opportunity to work alongside likeminded individuals
- A great starting salary with bonus potential and package
If you would like to find out more about this great Supply Chain Analyst role or to apply then send your CV directly to jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" on the web page now.
KEY SKILLS: Supply Chain, Supply Chain Analyst, Demand planning, Forecasting, SQL, Excel, Pivot Table, Analyst, Retail, London, Degree, S&OP, SKU