Contracts and Procurement Manager- £50,000
Contracts and Procurement Manager- Surrey/London- Salary £50k plus package
Increased support for the renewable energy sector has caused a Global Leader in the development and construction of major wind farms to increase the size of their procurement function with an contracts manager. With the chance to add real value to the business and to develop into a Contracts Leader, this role is aimed at ambitious applicants with a hunger to be at the commercial forefront of a business.
Contracts and Procurement Manager Duties:-
- Holding responsibility for driving strategic procurement activities in the Contract Management Team with the objective of reducing the cost of energy while reducing supplier and process complexity
- Developing, implementing and executing a transparent and effective procurement process that deliver measureable improvements on efficiency and cost
- Cooperating with a vast variety of stakeholders across the organisation and utilise key performance indicators to enable your stakeholders to track the performance of procurement activities
- Developing and mentoring junior member of the team
Contracts and Procurement background required:-
- Previous contracts management experience in the procurement space
- A diverse spend background is preferred with experience ideally taken from bluechip organisations
- Degree qualified (or Equivalent) in Law, Engineering or Economics related subjects
- MCIPS useful
This role will see the successful applicant exposed to global stakeholders and offer the opportunity to travel internationally. With clear progression potential and the chance to help shape the methodology and functionality of the Global business you will become a strategic key player within the company.
If you are interested, please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords:- Contracts Manager, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, Energy, Wind, Stakeholder Engagement, FTSE100, Renewables, London