Finance Manager: London - £55k + package
Finance Business Partner: Boutique Professional Services Firm - London - £55k + package
A boutique professional services firm in the heart of central London with a focus on procurement and supply chain operations seeks a Finance Business Partner to join the team.
This rapidly growing international business has achieved staggering year on year growth and exceeded their sales targets by 100% in the past 4 years. This has seen them almost triple their revenue in size and net worth of the business. As such the firm seeks a ACCA/or equivalent Finance Business Partner to be the face of all finance and accounts related matters from annual budgets and quarterly forecasting updates, credit control, payroll and strategic financial planning for the business.
The following skills and experience are essential in order to be successful with your application:
- Extensive experience managing annual budgets and quarterly forecasting for the business with and the ability to efficiently deliver through best in class processes
- Prior experience within finance is a must and more importantly hands on working knowledge of project management through mergers and acquisitions
- A previous track record of strategic financial planning for a business, credit control and payroll
- Excellent stakeholder management skills are a must, with the ability to work with COOs, Heads of as well as junior members of the team
- Someone with a strategic mind-set is a must, but a pragmatic, tenacious hands on approach must also be evident
- Strong commercial acumen and market knowledge within the finance market
- Degree-level education in a numerate discipline
- Qualified ACA or ACCA (or equivalent)
This truly is a really challenging yet rewarding venture to mature an entire finance department for a rapidly growing professional services brand. You will partner with the leadership team to mature a strategic finance department with the potential to grow a team and develop with the business.
For more information and to apply please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY SKILLS, Project manager, Change Management, Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, M&A, COO, Operations, London, Consultancy, Degree, Travel, ACCA, ACA, Professional Services, Management Consultancy.